Kathy is available to speak on a variety of subjects connected with her work. Recent presentations include:
• Shaping the City for Health, Equity, Community & Place, Charlottesville Albemarle NAACP (2019), Charlottesville, VA
• Form Based Codes & Equity, APA & CNU Conferences (2019), Maryland and Kentucky
• Healthy Eating, Active Living (HEAL), Virginia Municipal League (VML) Conference (2019), Norfolk, VA
• Shaping the City for Equity & Health, Weight of the State Conference (2019), Short Pump, VA. View here.
• Keynote Addresses, APA Conference (2018) & AIA Conference (2017), Virginia
• Contributor & Planner: Jane Jacobs Symposium at UVA (2017) Charlottesville, VA; View here.
• Building a Sustainable, Equitable City, IMCL Paper and Presenter (2016), Rome, Italy
• Holistic Neighborhood Revitalization, CNU Paper and Presenter (2011), Madison, WI
• Reimagining Urban Form, Educational Reform, IMCL Paper and Presenter (2010), Charleston, SC